Friday, June 24, 2011

Lindsey Junod In Action - Linzi Beckie Photography

I recently got the chance to 2nd shoot for  Lindsey Junod owner of Linzi Beckie Photography. The wedding was just beautiful as Jenny and Joel did a wonderful job planning. It was really fun for me to be the 2nd shooter, since I have not been a second shooter for a very long time. I look forward to being able to shoot with Lindsey again at the end of July. I not only had a great time second shooting - it brought back to my attention that I need to remember being creative is what I love to do, and I need to do what I love without worrying what is right, wrong, the rules, what someone else thinks, etc. :-)

I had such an awesome time working with Lindsey and meeting her family and working with Jenny & Joel and there awesome friends and family. As I was taking pictures Lindsey stepped in one of my shots and I suddenly thought....O I should take a picture of Lindsey taking pictures....It was fun as we were shooting I was trying to take pictures of her.... :-) It was a fun twist for me....

If you have a chance you should totally check out the blog post from the wedding on Lindsey's Blog!






No comments:

Post a Comment