Friday, November 13, 2009

Class Projects... OIP&T Port 4 Class

These are some prints I turned in for class...they were all fun and interesting for sure..but everything was just good to learn and I am glad I had a good time learning..thanks too all my models....Sam, Alicia, Candice, Mark, Kasey, Katie, and of course the biggest help Libby!

I overcame rain, freezing cold weather, tons of wind, broken equipment, lighting issues, day-light savings time, clearing running out of time and many other things and I still pulled off some fun stuff and I would say that overall I am glad I did it because now I know what could possibly happen and how I can still get through it.

Project to make a postcard size promotional piece.


Sam modeling for me at Lutheran Peace Church in Beavercreek. Special Thanks to the Church for letting me do such a last minute photo shoot in there church. Everyone was helpful and welcoming!


Katie Modeling for me in the freezing cold...Thank you again so much!
Trying to stay warm in her husbands suit jacket.



Bride on Location was the project for Alicia's Photo Shoot.
She did great we went all over Carey to all sorts of crazy places just
to see what we could find and what I could do with it.


Candice was my Studio Bride Project and she got taken by another photographer too and thanks for being so flexible and helping out for Ashley's project too that night.



This project was crazy nuts...the whole class shot it together and it sorta took the whole class to get it all set up and shot. All we needed was a leaf blower to come through to make the whole shoot just that much more crazy....(we had rain, crazy lights, cold, dark, etc.) But we all still got a pretty good shot through it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment