Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Famous Portfolio

As many of you know I have been working on a portfolio for school. At OIP&T we are required to do a final portfolio in order to graduate. It is the hardest thing I have ever done in my whole life, although I did learn so much in preparing it that will help me in the future. Each photograph took me an average of 7 hours in photoshop and printing, to get the exact color and density that worked for the image. I want to thank all my models for being flexible and so willing to help! Without the support of my friends and family I would not be where I was today. And I big thanks goes out to all my DPL buddies, for all the helping and laughs to get me through the quarter.


Model: Sheena Stolz 
Model: Samantha Larson
Model: Samantha Larson
Model: Rachel
Model: Meg
Model: Lisa Frey
Model: Keisha Walker
Model: Kayla Kistlor
Model: Jimmy Baker
Model: Jessica Cunigan 
Model: Evan
Model: Emily
This photograph won a Gallery Elite Award!
Model: Danielle Gerstenberger
Model: Chelsie Boyd
Model: Chelsea Frederick
Model: Blaze
Model: Blaine Justice
Model: Andrea Murray
Model: Alina Abate
Model: Adriene Brozzetti

No comments:

Post a Comment