Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Aaron Webster - Final Sneak Peeks

Here are the final sneak peeks of Aaron and Rachel Webster's Wedding Day Photography! I had a great time at this wedding! It was different than any wedding I have ever done in the past! Rachel and Aaron had a private ceremony that was beautiful and romantic. I was honored to have been able to be apart of this day in their lives together!

I am excited about so many of the images I caught that day! I really hope that everyone else likes them too. I am always reading and learning new things about photography and I felt that I was able to tell a difference in this wedding's photos from the information I had learned in the weeks leading up to the wedding.

Thank you Aaron & Rachel for selecting me to be apart of your Wedding Day!


















No comments:

Post a Comment