Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Emily's Session Sneak Peek - Columbus Photographer

Emily was a really great model. She just so happens to be my cousin so sometimes I ask her to do crazy things like, "hey Em, can you lay upside down on these stairs, and look up here at me?" or "I know it is freezing cold but can you just think warm thoughts and take off your coat?" and even the "jump in the air, spin in circles, and don't forget to look like you are enjoying every second." And you cannot forget the "laugh for no reason at all please..."

We had a great time hanging out and running around all over the place. It was about 40 degrees outside so I did treat her to some hot chocolate to make up for the craziness. She did a great job and I think next time I will visit in the spring or summer and do this again when it is warm outside. Many then we can talk her little brother into some pictures too. :-)



I have several more that I will be posting soon, "like" me on Facebook to know when more are posted:
www.facebook.com/cmariesphoto


No comments:

Post a Comment