Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Courtney & Levi Engagement - Pandora Ohio Wedding Photographer

Courtney & Levi's Engagement went just great! We had a wonderful chilly afternoon with like 50 mph winds but it was a blast. We got to shoot a couple pictures at the Volleyball Court where they met and got engaged. Levi did a great job with popping the question!! 5 Stars for sure! I am so looking forward to September when I get to shoot the wedding! Can hardly wait!

Here are a few images from there engagement session....







Ok and the next three most of you have seen already but I like them so I wanted to add them here too...



(Displayed this one at The Findlay Wedding Showcase last weekend. I just love it.)




To keep updated on Courtney & Levi (like when the wedding pictures are posted) "like" www.facebook.com/cmariesphoto 

No comments:

Post a Comment