Sunday, July 18, 2010

Adrian Gabbiano & Designing Associates -- Stylist Brandi!

I recently got my hair styled at Adrian Gabbiano & Design Associates Salon for a wedding that I shot in Bluffton, Ohio and I wanted to put a shout out to the whole salon for doing a great job on the bridal parties hair as well as my own.

To all my photographer friends, if you are able to, it is so worth getting your hair styled before a wedding because it is wonderful to just sit back for 30 minutes and have someone do your hair and think about the day and organize your thoughts.

Brandi - you are a great hair stylist and I want to thank you and can't wait until I have another wedding in the area for you to do my next hair style. I was thrilled my hair, I loved the look, and it even stayed up and curled though the very hot day. See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!! Im glad it worked for you at the same time you liking it so much =) Anytime you know the number!!!

    ReplyDelete