Monday, July 19, 2010

Karen & Kevin Engagement Session

Engagement sessions for me are so much fun, I get so excited for the upcoming wedding once I do the engagement shots and my wheels start turning as soon as I get a chance to see the couple together and interacting. More times than not this is the time in the wedding planning that I get to meet the groom for the first time, and it helps me put the whole picture together in my head for the wedding day.

Karen and Kevin are a wonderful couple! I wish them a blessed life together and I cannot wait to meet the rest of their family and friends and be apart of their special day!

Here are a few of the images I captured of the two of them, hope you all enjoy!

Karen and Kevin - Thanks for being so flexible and up for the experience! I am so glad you have chosen me as your wedding photographer! I can't wait! Happy Wedding Planning!













No comments:

Post a Comment