Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Austin & Hillary - Engagement Session

Austin & Hillary were the winners at the Findlay Bridal Show. I had a wonderful time taking their images and getting to know them. We were all over Findlay and they were very willing to do whatever crazy thing I asked even go to a creeping back alley :-). Many of you know I am always going to strange or crazy places. I almost love the challenge of finding a hard or crazy place and making it work.

For more details of where all we were check out Austin & Hillary Sneak Peek Post! I am almost finished editing Austin & Hillary's pictures but I have like so many I wanted to post a few a little early!

Austin & Hillary -- I wish you all the best in your marriage! You two are just adorable together and I can just see you guys going old together! :-) 



















No comments:

Post a Comment