Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Jenny & Noah Wakeman Wedding Sneak Peek

Saturday I got to be a part of the beautiful wedding of Jenny and Noah Wakeman. At St. John's United Church of Christ in Bluffton, Ohio with a reception to follow at one of my favorite places The Centre at Bluffton.

I had a wonderful time meeting both Jenny and Noah's Families. I also got to chit-chat with their daughter and son which are some of the most sweet kids I have ever had the chance to meet. I have several favorite images but I just had the chance to edit this one and wanted to get it up so that Jenny and Noah and their friends and families could see as I know they are anxiously awaiting to see all the images.



Be the first to see when more sneak peeks images are posted by "liking" me on facebook www.facebook.com/cmariesphoto 

No comments:

Post a Comment