Friday, July 15, 2011

Cutest Tiny Human Contest!!

Cutest Tiny Humans Contest!


I am very excited to announce that I will be holding a contest for all the tiny humans out there!
Do you have the cutest tiny human? Enter by following the rules/steps listed below!!



STEPS TO ENTER:

1. Find a save a picture of the cutest tiny human you know, as a .jpeg or .jpg

2. Email it to me at courtney@cmaries-photography.com

3. In your email please include the following:

Child's Name

Parent(s) Name

A cute short story about your child
Children's Favorite Thing or Toy


RULES OF CONTEST:
1. You must be parent or grandparent of child you are entering
2. Children must me 12 years old or younger
3. The winner will be the tiny human with the most votes!


Entries accepted: July 15th-July 23rd 
Voting Opens: July 24th - July 31st
(I will post the images on facebook fan page, as well as this blog for you to send your friends and family to vote for the cutest tiny human.)
People's Choice Winner receives a FREE portrait session that includes a disc with release!!!
($295 Value)
 

Any questions feel free to email me at courtney@cmaries-photography.com



No comments:

Post a Comment