Friday, January 20, 2012

Erin & Dan Love Story Session - Dayton Wedding Photographer

Erin & Dan are a great couple, from just the time I have spent with them on this session I can tell they are head over heals in love. I am sure they will have at least 100 more years. I am really excited for their wedding this May, it is back home in Bluffton, Ohio area.

This session was shot at The Newport on the Levee right on the Ohio River, we met there and even though it was January (I swear it was), it was 50 degrees and sunny.

How crazy is it that Erin is actually the daughter of my 4th grade teacher. Sadly I was not a very good student, some of you might find it surprising to know that I was always in trouble at school for talking and being loud and overly excited about things. And I often time was day dreaming instead of paying attention. :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment