Monday, January 2, 2012

Favorite Boudoir Series of 2011 - Dayton Boudoir Photographer

When going through some more my sessions for 2011 and making samples for 2012 and backing things up, just generally getting ready for 2012, I decided to pick some favorites and share with everyone. So my first favorite is this blue shirt series from a boudoir session this fall. I just love the angles and the light that was coming in from the window was changing a lot which made it kinda moody at times and bright and sexy at others. It was hard finding a favorite honestly because I think I have like 20 favorites but at any rate maybe I will post another favorite later. Who says you can only have one favorite anyways......











2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Nice angles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice, such a beautiful women. These pictures are magnificent my friend.

    ReplyDelete