Monday, November 15, 2010

Baker Family

Sage, the four-legged member of the family, was very confused while getting her picture taken. She could not wrap her mind around what we were doing, she was trying to sit and stay as told but wanted to come help me take the pictures... :-)

At any rate, I have a wonderful time capturing this family in photographs and as I look over the images I love how the session really shows them as a family. We were taking photos at their home which is actually eight miles from the nearest town but believe it or not I actually enjoyed the peacefulness of the country while capturing their life's moments that day!

Through all the years that they have lived in their home, they have hundreds of pictures of everyone on these stairs. Which makes me like this shot just that much more!


No comments:

Post a Comment