Thursday, November 4, 2010

A New Friend....

I recently have been employed at elé Cake Company in West Carrollton as a Photographer of Tasty Works of Art! I enjoy most every part of being involved in the Company. I have gotten to know some really awesome people. Brandon is one of those awesome people, he is someone I met just one day into the job. Brandon is a Customer Service Lead at elé Cake Co. making him the youngest Lead elé Cake Co. has ever had! He is a ton of fun to be around, he can always bring a smile to your face! I am always greeted by him with a smile and a hug, who doesn't like to start their day in such a fashion. Now I have to admit that in some friendly competition he can decorate a cupcake better than myself, but not for long I've been practicing. :-)

Brandon's laugh has got to be his best feature! His laugh is tremendously contagious!

3 comments:

  1. Those look so good Courtney! Now we'll have even better spotlight photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney the pictures look great! It really shows who brandon is. I love them !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I had fun taking these! I am excited to take more people's pictures at work!

    ReplyDelete