Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dayton Bridal Expo - Dayton Wedding Photographer

The Bridal Expo in Dayton held at the Dayton Convention Center by Claiborne Productions on Sunday went great. It was my first bridal show that was held in Dayton and I think it was a lot of fun. I met some awesome brides & grooms and heard all sorts of really cool ideas for weddings. I truly enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to hearing from everyone soon.

While at the Bridal Show I launched my Couple's Contest which runs til August 31st. For more information check out my site or click here.

I snapped a picture of my booth with my phone while at the show, I look forward to the Manor House Show in Mason coming up on the 28th.

I have a few discount tickets left for the Mason show so please feel free to contact me and I will get them to you.

A special thank you goes out to Prime Time Party Rentals in Dayton Ohio for providing all the tables and linens for my booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment