Monday, August 29, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Ryan Aubry Sneak Peek 8.27.2011 - Dayton Wedding Photographer

Saturday I had the honor of photographing Ryan and Katie's beautiful wedding!!! Katie was just simply beautiful and Ryan could not have been more handsome! These two are more in love than I can put into words! I had a wonderful time photographing this wedding and I had a great assistant Liz!!

I know Ryan and Katie are still on the honeymoon, but thanks to smart phones I wanted to post a few sneak peeks so they could see a few images! I have tons of favorites so I have a lot of work ahead of me and so many more images are to come so keep your eye out for posts in the near future!

(I also created a new watermark which I am excited about!)

Keep up to date on Katie & Ryan's Picture Posts like www.facebook.com/cmariesphoto.






No comments:

Post a Comment