Wednesday, August 31, 2011

2nd Shooting with Linzi Beckie Photography - Maggie & Brad Wedding

I got the chance to second shoot for a change. It was fun and a nice change of pace. I had a great time as I knew I would since Lindsey and I have worked together once before a few months back.  Lindsey Junod (owner of Linzi Beckie Photography) is originally from here in Ohio but now lives in Virginia Beach (with her very cool husband Ryan. :-) ) and comes back from time to time for sessions and weddings. I was able to shoot Maggie and Brad's Wedding with her at The Sunroom on the Brick in Frankfort, Ohio. We even ran "uptown" Frankfort to shoot a few formals and fun shots. We had a ton of fun and Maggie and Brad were so in love it just shines through in there images.

To check out Linzi Beckie Photography's Blog of Maggie & Brad's Beautiful Wedding head to: http://linzibeckiephotography.wordpress.com/2011/08/22/maggie-brad-married/.

Everytime I shoot with Lindsey I also enjoy trying to capture images of her taking capturing images. It is something fun and so I included two of those below too...to see more of Lindsey at work check out my previous blog from working with her in the past at: http://cmariesphotography.blogspot.com/2011/06/lindsey-junod-in-action-linzi-beckie.html



Maggie had a beautiful dress and the Sunroom at the Brick had beautiful big windows to create this natural light that really makes for an elegant look.




 Lindsey at work...taking a picture of the beautiful bride...




Lindsey at work...


These guys were great...we went downtown and we loved this spot...


I snapped a picture of the bride's shoes, it was in the top picks that Lindsey choose to put on her blog.


A couple more shots I captured that Lindsey featured on her blog.

Maggie and Brad did a whole dance routine at their reception, to a popular Grease song. It was just adorable!!

Thanks Lindsey for having me help you out I hope to do it again soon! 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome work girl. These are some wonderful images, the details are phenom. Absolutely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! I think it would be such fun to 'shoot second' at a wedding someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Looks very fun. And I am detail girl, so I loved those shots (and SHOES)as well!

    ReplyDelete