Monday, October 3, 2011

Jeanette & Terry Sneak Peek - Dayton Wedding Photographer

Jeanette & Terry were not only the People's Choice Winner of my Couple's Contest, but I get to shoot the beautiful fall wedding that they are planning for next year! We headed out to the park and got some great engagement portraits even though it was like 40 degrees and I kid you not I seriously was wearing my winter coat. They were great at thinking warm thoughts to get through the shoot.....there are so many images that I love but these are a couple of my favorites. I hope to get the chance to get even more edited and posted just as soon as I can. 

I had a great time getting to know them both a little more and I can't wait to meet the rest of their families at the wedding. They are a great couple, I can just see many many happy years to come in their future!! :-)




 I am so excited I got this shot, I have tried it like a half dozen times and never nailed it til now!!! :-)




For those of you who do not know Terry and Jeanette, they LOVE this car! I feel like this shot is a shot that tells a ton about them! He popped the question at the National Trans Am Car Show while showing this car at the show.

1 comment: