Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mara + Danato {Engaged} - Dayton Wedding Photographer

This weekend I had a great time exploring Caesar's Creek & Waynesville, Ohio for the first time. I got a great tour by Mara & Danato who are more in love than even these pictures can show you. I was having a blast getting to know them and shooting these pictures! I can hardly wait for the wedding next Spring!!!!

We got to go all over and I love that this is the first shoot I have ever done in that area, and I love it there! If you have not been around Waynesville before you should head there some day and check it out!

I love so many favorites of this session I will be posting many more for sure but I just wanted to post a few sneak peeks tonight before heading to bed....to keep up to date on when more are posted "like" my facebook page at www.facebook.com/cmariesphoto









No comments:

Post a Comment