Monday, October 3, 2011

Rebekah & Mark : Married - Sneak Peek - Dayton Wedding Photographer

I wanted to get a few images up before the newly weds head out on their honeymoon in the morning! Yes we did have a garden wedding even in this crazy Ohio fall, and it was beautiful!! We were at Freeport Hall in Wayne Ohio. (If you never heard of this it is because I did have to take a dirt road to get there... hehe) Never the less, I had a wonderful time and I just loved this couple's wedding so much! I also want to thank Liz for being such an awesome 2nd shooter. I just love working with her!

There is SOOOO many more images to come of this beautiful fall wedding - I could not help but over shoot this amazing couple as they were just great!!













1 comment:

  1. Excellent photography! You've done really awesome job! thanks a lot for sharing this nice post & I'll visit your site again :)

    ReplyDelete