Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Baby Anderson - Upper Sandusky Family Photographer

Ok one more post today.....

Sorry to be so short  but still on that quick McDonald's lunch. LOL.

I got to shoot some baby bump pictures on Sunday and they just turned out great I am so excited to start a gallery of images on my website with these images. Even though we had 40 mile an hour winds and only about 50 degrees outside I would say we rocked it out!

I am so excited to do newborn pictures of this baby boy this winter when he arrives!! :-)

Here are just a couple sneak peeks.....

(SIDE NOTE: Remember my logo is not really this boring I just forgot to load it on my laptop before leaving town...some say I would lose my body if it wasn't attached to my head sometimes...lol)



This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE! I just love it so much, and Josh and Katie were just talking and he just put his hand there, and they looked down and it was just so cute I could hardly stand it! They will have such a nice little family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment