Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Bauman Family Sneak Peeks - Cincinnati Family Photographer

This weekend I got the chance to hang out with the Bauman Family. I have had the chance to shoot these really sweet girls before but never done a family session with them all so this was a blast. This family has so much love, you just feel welcome and included as soon as you walk in the door, and you can just feel and see how much they all love each other! I am not sure if you all remember what it is like to be a three and a half year old but it is very hard and dramatic.... :-) So some of the shoot was a true challenge, but I had a great team to help!! :-) Thanks go out to Grandma & Grandpa!!!

Here are a few sneak peeks....



As most of you know I am a total hopeless romantic, and as I was taking this picture I was sitting on the floor and as I turn around to try to capture the next image, I look up and John has his arms wrapped around Ashley and they are just smiling from ear to ear....SOOO sweet!! 


I loved the swing! Best trick ever!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment