Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SNEAK PEEKS of Kim & Chris - Findlay Wedding Photographer

This post will be short as I am on the road this week in northwest ohio area. I am actually at McDonald's using the free wi-fi, while grabbing a quick lunch. Wanted to upload a few sneak peeks from an amazing engagement session in Findlay, Ohio on Saturday morning.

Looking forward to working with my great friend Liz of Elizabeth Ann Photography in June on Kim & Chris's Wedding!! It will be a blast and I know the day will just be beautiful with such an awesome bride and groom!


Side Note: follow Elizabeth Ann Photography on Facebook to see even more images posted in the coming weeks.


OK TWO SIDE NOTES: I forgot to load the new watermark into my laptop before I left so just typed my website on the prints as the watermark....hehe






1 comment: