Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Doug & Katie's Love Story.....

Last weekend I got to go out and shoot with Doug and Katie and it was a blast. As you all read in the previous post (Doug & Katie Engagement Session Sneak Peek Post) Doug popped the big question at the same location as this photo shoot. Which I just love because it just helps to tell the love story of this great couple! Katie was simply glowing already and its not even the wedding day yet...I know this is a couple that will live happily ever after...

They have the coolest building at Clifton Mills Park, I loved grabbing pictures in front of it (the first three below)...It has old signs and frosted windows, its just has such a fun look, I would love to take some more pictures just in and around this building...maybe a senior model.....







No comments:

Post a Comment