Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Paige- Class of 2012 - West Carrollton HS- Senior Model

This past weekend I had the chance to meet Paige down at the 2nd Street Market. I have never been there when open and hope to be able to walk down there sometime when it is but I loved it when it was closed because I got to take pictures all over the place...the outside of the building has a painting, and black rails, just tons of fun textures and I loved the lighting I came across....

Paige was up for anything, she tried anything I asked her and she was a blast getting to know. She is the first model to have brought her dad along which I thought was really sweet. We ran all around the market snapping pictures....and I wanted to publish a sneak peek image and let her know I think she rocks and when she becomes a huge success on a major national news station I hope she remembers the little people (AKA her senior photographer...) :-)

 Even though we almost got ran over by some guy who was trying to drive like Edward Cullen....




No comments:

Post a Comment