Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wynter Wise - Bluffton High School Senior Model Sneak Peek

This weekend I went up to my hometown and got the chance to shoot Wynter in Downtown Bluffton. We were all over the place we started at the "used to be" alley by the movie theater, walked to the Bluffton Public Library and headed over to the Post Office, warmed up a little in the Common Ground Coffeehouse, where we even grabbed a few shoots inside, and then ended up laying upside down on the stairs at Greg's Pharmacy. It was a blast I had a great time and loved using my 70-200mm Lens pretty much the whole shoot, I can't get over how much I adore this lens. 

Wynter is officially a Senior Model for the Class of 2012 at Bluffton High School. And below are a couple sneak peek images. I will post more coming very soon. 

Wynter is planning to graduate high school and join the National Guard as well as attend Bowling Green State University to study to become a Veterinary. And I wish her all the best as she follows her dreams! 




No comments:

Post a Comment