Monday, March 21, 2011

Jaime - West Carrollton Class of 2012

The weather was just beautiful this entire weekend and crazy enough its Monday and its still nice out, I love it! It made for much warmer senior model sessions this weekend!

Jaime and I met downtown and walked over to one of my favorite spots in downtown to shoot, I am trying very hard to make sure no two models or even seniors have the same exact location as part a promise to myself to keep every senior session unique. So, this is just a spot that one of my favorite photographers showed me once and I just love the light and the backgrounds!

Jaime is a great swimmer and also likes to play volleyball, she is planning to attend college but unsure where she wants to go but I am sure the colleges and universities will be lined up hoping to get Jaime on there swim team.

It was great getting to know you Jaime and thanks for being such an awesome senior model!

No comments:

Post a Comment