Thursday, May 26, 2011

Austin & Hillary - Winners from Bridal Showcase in Findlay

Back at the Findlay Bridal Show, I met Austin and Hillary when they came to my booth with one of the door prizes that I gave at the show. And since the weather here in Ohio totally sucks sometimes. We have been waiting for a nice sunny day for quick some time to do engagement pictures. But this weekend we finally had a beautiful day, actually it was hot outside. We did some really fun pictures outside George House Coffee Shop and then headed downtown Findlay to use some of the awesome textures in between and behind the buildings. They probably thought I was crazy but I love the textures and light direction I can get from that area. But they went along with my crazy ideas...They were just a really fun couple and I had a great time hanging out with them during their session. We also went out to Riverbend, where they have a really nice brand new covered bridge. We had a great time and I can't wait to get them all edited and posted so you all can see them....

The sneak peek image posted is from an alley downtown Findlay....

No comments:

Post a Comment