Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy 92nd Birthday Mary!

This weekend I had the honor of being apart of Mary Dehaven's Surprise 92nd Birthday Party. It was a Garden Party and all the ladies had on fun hats. I had a great time meeting them all and being able to capture the day in photographs for everyone to look back on.

I got the chance to meet some of Mary's close friends and as they sat around their table over lunch I thought to myself. Now that is a group of ladies that can truly call each other their best friends. They have been running around together for fifty some years. I hope that when I turn 92 I get to have a party with my closest friends of 50 some years too! I can just imagine all the fun those ladies have had over the years!

This is my favorite shot of Mary from the party....(many more images to come to in the coming days...)

No comments:

Post a Comment