Monday, May 9, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Jeremy Sheeks - Sneak Peeks

This past Saturday I had the honor of meeting and photographing Jenn & Jeremy's beautiful family. The wedding was held at Village View Church in Bowling Green Ohio and the Reception at a beautiful Garden Party also in Bowling Green. This was the first wedding I have had in Bowling Green and I hope to have many more because this park was beautiful and the possibilities are endless there.

Jen and Jeremy had a wonderful wedding planned, and I think they made excellent choices, as everything looked great and it all seemed to go just the way they wanted it to. As well as they may hold the record for the fastest ceremony as it started at 4:30 and the church was cleaned up by 5pm. :-) Which left plenty of room for some pictures at the park.

As a photographer my mission this wedding was to capture a few images that I always think about capturing but always forget to once I get there....the dress hanging from a tree, all the bridesmaid flowers together (Inspired by Libby O'Neill), kissing with the bubbles(Inspired by LuAnn Montz) and I captured all three YAY! :-)

I wanted to share just a couple images from Saturday that I had a chance to edit....there are so many more to come...


This image was inspired by Photography LuAnn Montz.



1 comment:

  1. ~*~ Amber Lee~ *~May 9, 2011 at 1:54 PM

    What a tease that was!! Can't wait to see more of them! You did a wonderful job by the looks of those ;)

    ReplyDelete