Sunday, May 15, 2011

Danielle & Tyler Engagement Session Sneak Peek-Lake Erie Marblehead Lighthouse

Last weekend I had the chance to go to the Marblehead Lighthouse for the very first time. I have been to Lake Erie tons of times before but for some reason never made it to the lighthouse. It is a really neat place and I hope to go back and do some more pictures sometime.

I had met Danielle and Tyler right after they had gotten engaged and it was a blast getting to know them better as I did the engagement shoot. We covered the entire park just finding great little spots for pictures. Danielle was glowing already, months before the big day! :-)

Just by looking at the images I captured that day I can tell they are 212% head over heels in love! I can't wait to capture images of their wedding day and meet their friends and family!

A few sneak peek images from the shoot....


No comments:

Post a Comment