Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baby Mathieu - Tiny Human Session - Dayton Newborn Photographer

I had the chance to meet little Mathieu last week when he was only about 10 days old. He is just darling, sure to be a heart breaker. I will be so glad to see him grow and capture some of his life's little moments. You can't help but fall in love with this little guy. 

Photographer's Note: That zebra stripe blanket is the best thing ever I have decided. It always makes the babies warm and I love the texture of it. And I am beginning to really enjoy newborn photography more and more as they are just so tiny and cute and just so sweet! It really is crazy how fast baby's grow they are bigger and bigger everyday so I really feel like I am capturing a moment in time.

Congrats to the new mommy and daddy!!






2 comments: