Thursday, September 1, 2011

Shout Out to My Senior Reps - Class of 2012

I know that all my senior reps are back to school by now. I know some probably did not want to go back to school and leave all their summer fun behind but I wanted to send a shout out to them all and wish them the BesT SENIOR YeAR eVer!!!


I have been so lucky to have some great senior models this year! They are all great and shooting them and getting to know them reminded me of being a senior in high school and all the fun I had.

My only advice for all of you is..... HAVE FUN! ENJOY EVERY SECOND! And don't worry no matter what people tell you it is not the best time in your life! Things only get more fun and better from here!!



Jaime's Model Session was shot off Third Street Downtown...One of my favorite spots! To see more of Jaime's Pictures check out the slideshow below & Jaime's and Paige's blog post!






Joe's Model Session was also shot downtown but it was about 30 degrees outside so we ran into the skywalk that connects the Crown Plaza and the Dayton Convention Center where I shot several images. To see more of Joe's Session check out his blog post and the slideshow below.








Paige's Model Session was shot at the 2nd Street Market. It was a ton of fun! To see more of Paige's Session check out her slideshow below & head to Paige's and Jaime's Blog Post.







Taylor's Model Session was shot downtown Dayton at the Cannery Loft Walkway. Which is another favorite spot of mine too. To see more images of Taylor check out the slideshow below & her blog post.








Wynter's Model Session was shot all over Bluffton. We were behind some of the downtown buildings, the post office, and even the stairs at Greg's Pharmacy. The beauty of the small town was we could walk to all these places. To see more of Wynter's Shots check out her slideshow below & her blog post.










To find out more about Senior Packages click on the tab at the top of this blog "Senior Investment"
or email me at Courtney@cmaries-photography.com


IF YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH ANY OF THESE AWESOME SENIOR MODELS....ASK THEM FOR A REP CARD AND GET A DEAL ON YOUR SENIOR PICTURES!! - if you aren't their friend they are all very nice and will give you a card if you just ask I am sure! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment