Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Annabelle - Cutest Tiny Human - Dayton Children's Photographer

Annabelle came to visit me this weekend! She was just darling and melted my heart! A little while back I did a "Cutest Tiny Human Contest" and Annabelle was one of the winners! She sure is cute alright! She is very close to walking soon and she crawls all over the place! And I love her smile! 

Sadly it rained most of the day so I had to get creative and believe it or not we did some of these pictures at IKEA in West Chester. Sounds like a crazy idea but it turned out great and we had a great time and got to purchase some new fun things for our houses. :-) It also gave me some great ideas for designing a future C.Marie's Photography Studio someday! :-)

We did get a break from the rain as soon as we returned from IKEA and so we got to use the back patio for a few pictures before dark!

This is just a sneak peek of so many more to come....






No comments:

Post a Comment