Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Story of Eric and Vanessa Padgett's Wedding

Eric and Vanessa tied the knot of August 20, 2011 in Germantown. It was a beautiful day and they planned a beautiful wedding. I had a wonderful time shooting with Ashley as my assistant that day of Ashley Fionna Photography. You should go check out her work as she is great! I look forward to working with her again soon. 

I had a great time getting to hang out with Eric's and Vanessa's family and friends and getting to photograph this great day in their lives. 

This is the first time I have ever made the blog post as a storyboard so I would love some feedback as to what everyone thinks about it....I tried my best to put the images in the storyboard as though to tell the story of this romantic wedding.











And there off! 





1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! It was a beautiful wedding! Congratulations! Lots of love to you both!

    ReplyDelete