Friday, September 23, 2011

Rebekah & Mark's Love Story Portraits - Findlay Wedding Photographer

Rebekah and Mark's Wedding is seriously like 8 days away. But we still were able to get in an engagement session! I had a great time with them as they are just so in love and so much fun! I am truly looking forward to the wedding and I know it will be great and they will both look excellent! We were taking pictures in downtown Findlay and in back alley's seems to be some of my favorite spots in that area! I already have found a few more spots on my way out of town that day for the next time I am in the area photographing. :-) 




 I am pretty sure I am totally in love with this shot!













To be updated on when there Wedding Pictures are posted "like" www.facebook.com/cmariesphoto

To book a session or a consult for your wedding shoot me an email at courtney@cmaries-photography.com

3 comments:

  1. Awww, these are adorable!! <3 the couple is soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one where he is picking her up! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos of rebekah and mark are extra ordinary especially some of the photos are just amazing. Keep posting such kind of things often.
    Charleston Wedding Photographer

    ReplyDelete