Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dayton Wedding Connection - My New Office Space

This past week I have been able to rent office space at The Dayton Wedding Connection which is located off of US-35 at Woodman Drive behind Bob's Evans!

The Dayton Wedding Connection is an awesome company and they have some awesome office space and I love what they are doing with the building as it has been undergoing many changes. There is space that brides can rent out for small weddings and/or even a shower or large party. Then on the 2nd floor they have a gallery-like set up with all sorts of wedding vendors. It is a great space for anyone to go that is planning a large event of any type.

There are planners, DJ's, photographers, dress makers, bakeries, and so on. It sorta reminds me of a bridal show with no pressure and less people trying to sell you something. It is just like an art gallery with only some of the best wedding vendors information on the gallery walls.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone planning a wedding in the Dayton area or even the Cincinnati area to stop in and see the gallery walls with all the different vendors displays. And if you don't have a chance to stop in check them out on their website where you can take a virtual tour and even links to all their vendors and members websites!

I chose to blog about Dayton Wedding Connection today because something really cool happened there today! :-) I now rent office space there and today was my first meeting that I got to have there! I used the blue living room as I felt like it was more relaxed and I like to keep things low-key and relaxed, I think that is way more fun!! :-)



This is the hallway when you walk in the front door. They are from a collection of photographers in the area!



The office spaces are mostly upstairs and those open doors at the top of the stairs is where Rebecca, Megan, Tim, and/or Kim will be to welcome you. There to help you with anything you might need.


At the top of the stairs if you head to the right you will come across this living room area...where I had my first meeting! YAY! I was very excited to have a space to just relax and get to know my bride Elizabeth. I look forward to the many more meetings I will be having there!! It was just a blast and I love that there are so many other vendors with displays so that my bride can go around and see some of the different vendors information of vendors I know can do an awesome job for them.







No comments:

Post a Comment