Saturday, September 3, 2011

Panache Florals & Interiors

Some of you know that my mom has a nail and body salon known as Polished. Well some of you might not yet know that right beside Polished is now, Panache Florals & Interiors. And if you have not had a chance to stop by Panache yet, you are missing out! It is just an awesome floral shop. It is not your traditional floral shop, I promise.

And guys are welcome too! Actually guys they make it so easy on you. They can help get the perfect gift or floral arrangement all ready for you to give to that perfect lady in your life.

AND BRIDES!! Holy Moly!! You most certainly should get in contact with Panache! They are a full service wedding florist and they just do an amazing job!

I had a chance to photograph some of the displays that were up the last time I had to chance to hang out in Bluffton. They are already moving in holiday displays so it might look different now, and I am excited to head up there again next weekend to snap a few more images and maybe show you all some new fun things!!


 These lime green candle sticks are on my Christmas list in case anyone was wondering... hehehe


I love love love this cooler! It is just so cool!



 I don't know if I love this clock or the cooler more! :-)







The fabulous Renee & Doug!! 


To find out more about Panache "like" them on facebook at www.facebook.com/panacheLLC

No comments:

Post a Comment