Thursday, September 22, 2011

Baby Annabelle - Cutest Tiny Human Contest Winner - Dayton Children's Photographer

I miss Annabelle already! She is so sweet and happy! When Annabelle came down to visit and do her photo shoot, it rained pretty much the entire day so I had a serious challenge on my hands...
Thats right! Most of this photo shoot was taken in IKEA. :-) 

I now know all the fun stuff I want for my studio some day but people shopping that day might of thought we were completely crazy!! :-) And maybe we are! :-)

Annabelle is the full of energy and I can't wait to see what she does this fall with a pile of leaves!





















2 comments:

  1. Love the 6th one down and the one of her on the fur! She is ONE PRECIOUS BABY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is absolutely amazing that most of this shoot was done in IKEA! I would have never thought to do that. And what a beautiful little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete