Monday, September 5, 2011

Decorations Plus - Findlay Party Rentals & Supplies

I grew up in Northwest Ohio in a small town outside of Findlay, Ohio where Decorations Plus is located. A good family friend first recommended me to Decorations Plus and I have never been disappointed with the outcome whether at my own families functions or at events I have photographed. Basically if you can think of an idea for your party, wedding, or event they can come up with a way to make it happen.

One thing that I really love for parties and showers is their balloons. In the pictures below on the blog post there are some flower shaped balloons but at some of the past events I have photographed, they have made baby themed balloons to look like rattles and pacifiers. They are just awesome at making these balloon arrangements.

And at my Aunt Janelle's Wedding she had them decorate the reception and even with a ton of rules from the reception hall they came up with a way to make it all work and not break any rules. I think the picture is still on there website in the gallery which is pretty cool.

They really are great to work with and wonderful at what they do. If you have any rental or party needs I highly recommend them! Balloons, Linens, Tents, Centerpieces and so much more it truly is a one stop party shop.

Images featured here are from a Garden Theme Party where tent, linens, tables, chairs, chair covers, and balloons were all done by Decorations Plus.







September is Vendor Appreciation Month at C.Marie's Photography so please keep checking back all this month for more reviews on some really awesome companies!

1 comment: