Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wynter Wise Senior Sneak Peek

I only have had a chance to edit a few but I thought I would go ahead and post a sneak peek of Wynter's Senior Session from this weekend. Wynter was so easy going and she did anything I asked even if it was crazy. Like the picture below with the broken down firetruck was in the country and we had no idea if we were even allowed in there but what the heck we got some great shots with it and it is SUPER cool. I love when I can take seniors to fun and different places....we also went to a what was once a stone/ brick house and shot there....I had a great time and it was a ton of fun hanging out with Wynter. I am excited to get all the images edited!! 

Some of you might remember Wynter from before...well she is one of my very cool senior model reps. You can check out a few pictures and a slideshow by following the links below.....and to keep updated on when the rest of her session is posted just "like" www.facebook.com/cmariesphoto.









No comments:

Post a Comment