Saturday, September 10, 2011

Waldo Peppers - Findlay Restaurant & Hall

Waldo Peppers is not just an excellent restaurant but they put on a great party in their upstairs hall. I have eaten at Waldo Peppers several times and actually until Stacey and Kyle's wedding I had no idea that they even had this area attached to their restaurant.  Maybe I live under a rock though. :-)

Waldo Peppers has some really super awesome food. I have NEVER had something I did not like. So even if you are not planning a large event or wedding it is a great place to stop and have dinner. 

I know that everyone had a great time at this reception and I just wanted to feature Waldo Peppers as a great vendor in my Vendor Month because not only was it great food, great location, and an awesome Couple (Stacey & Kyle) but I loved the floor tile for the ring picture and I loved the servers as they were very helpful and kind no matter what I asked they were willing to help, for example the first picture below I asked them to slow down and let me capture this image and they were more than happy to do it a few times for me. Which was so awesome!! 

All this talk about Waldo Peppers makes me want to go there for lunch!! :-)

Keep up with Waldo Peppers on facebook too!! 






These flowers were arranged by Enchanting Flowers of Toledo Ohio. Which are also great at what they do. It was about 110 Degrees outside and all the white flowers not only survived but looked great! And that is not easy! If you have a chance you should totally check them out at http://enchantingflowers.net/. And you can like them on facebook too so you can keep up with all the beautiful flower arrangements they are making.


This is that floor tile I was talking about that I love as a background for this ring picture. And It wouldn't have been possible without the awesome skills of Enchanting Flowers of Toledo.


No comments:

Post a Comment