Saturday, September 17, 2011

Stephanie & Daryll's Wedding - 9.16.11 - Dayton Wedding Photographer

Last night I got to capture Stephanie and Daryll Watson's Beautiful Wedding that took place at Benham's Grove in Centerville. For those of you who have not been there and live close, you should really check them out! It is beautiful and gave us so many nice places to photograph. I was thrilled to be able to be a part of Stephanie & Daryll's Wedding Day.

I loved hanging out and meeting all their friends and family. I had a chance to edit these two and I was so glad we had the chance to capture the picture in the walkway, as I didn't notice it until we were all eating dinner. So between cutting the cake and dancing we snuck away for 5 minutes and grabbed a few shots! I am so glad we did too!

So many more to come in the next coming weeks.....




No comments:

Post a Comment